A5 book, 140 pp., 90 illus.
- ~ Catherine Aldred, Chris Broughton (plus Cover), Sarah Couch, Howard Eaglestone, Andrew Naylor, John Phibbs; also includes the estate map of c.1767.
- ~ David Gladstone. Preface.
- ~ Patrick Eyres. Introduction.
- ~ Michael Symes. The Web of Wotton House: Cubs, Connections and Counterpoint.
- ~ Michael Bevington. Familial and Architectural Links with Stowe.
- ~ Richard Wheeler. Gardening and Grenvilles: The Brownian Context of Wotton.
- ~ John Phibbs. One Thing About The ‘Turk’.
- ~ Steffie Shields. A Profusion of Water.
- ~ Sarah Couch. Trees in a Landscape: The Avenues at Wotton House.
- ~ Michael Cousins. A Maturing Landscape: Wotton in 1797.
- ~ Kate Felus. Using the Pleasure Grounds: their Social History.
- ~ Patrick Eyres. Victory and Empire: The Wotton landscape in relation to the contemporary iconographies of Stowe and Kew.