~ Catherine Aldred, Chris Broughton (plus Cover), Howard Eaglestone, Andrew Naylor, Mark Stewart. The historical illustrations include maps and engravings.
Texts by Patrick Eyres:
- ~ Introduction. Political Gardening and Estate Improvement
- ~ I. Inheritance and Elevation: The Hanoverian Whig Landscape of the 1st Marquis of Rockingham.
- ~ II. Monuments to Peace: The Rockingham Whig Landscape of the 2nd Marquis.
- ~ III. Agriculture and Coalmining: The Improvements of the 2nd Marquis and the 4th Earl Fitzwilliam.
- ~ Select Bibliography and Endnotes.
Appendices, with Commentaries by Patrick Eyres:
- ~ 1. Inscription, Monument to Thomas Wentworth, 1st Earl of Strafford, Wentworth Old Church, c.1689.
- ~ 2. Inscription, Monument to Henrietta Maria Stanley, Countess of Strafford, Wentworth Old Church, 1689.
- ~ 3. Inscription, Monument to William Wentworth, 2nd Earl of Strafford, York Minster, c.1700.
- ~ 4. Inscription, Monument to Thomas Watson-Wentworth, York Minster, c.1731.
- ~ 5. Drinking Song, To you fine folk at Wentworth House, Sir John Finch, 1740.
- ~ 6. Poem, 1741, anon., 1741.
- ~ 7. Poem, An Occasional Draught of the Gardens at Wentworth House, anon., c.1746.
- ~ 8. Poem, The Description of a Place supposed by an Aged Gentleman who had not seen it of Thirty Years, anon., c.1750.
- ~ 9. Inscription, Pedestal, Statue of Charles Watson-Wentworth, 2nd Marquis of Rockingham, The Rockingham Monument, 1789.